Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Silences Social Media Comments With Easter Post After Home Raids

[ad_1]

Famous


Sean “Diddy” Combs has muted the comments sections of his X (formerly Twitter) and Instagram after police raids on their homes in Los Angeles and Florida.

In an Instagram post Upon her return to the platform, Combs posted photos of her 1-year-old daughter Love, dressed in a floral dress and pink coat with a matching floral bag.

“HAPPY EASTER from Baby Love,” he wrote on Sunday to commemorate the holiday.

Sean “Diddy” Combs has muted the comments sections of his X (formerly Twitter) and Instagram accounts following police raids on his homes in Los Angeles and Florida. SplashNews.com

Several of the photos show the little boy, whom he shares with ex Dana Tran, walking through a field.

Last week, on March 25, Combs, 54, was the subject of two high-profile raids conducted by Homeland Security in connection with a sex trafficking investigation.

In the raids, federal agents confiscated many of the music star’s phones and computers.

“We believe there is a disturbing history of sex trafficking,” a Department of Homeland Security official told the Post, without elaborating on the specific allegations.

“We are responding to concrete, detailed and explicit accusations. This is not random. We didn’t choose your name out of nowhere. We had accusations that we are following up on.”

In an Instagram post marking her return to the platform, Combs posted photos of her 1-year-old daughter Love, dressed in a floral dress and pink coat with a matching floral bag. Instagram/diddy

Diddy’s lawyer, Aaron Dyer, later He described the raids as a “witch hunt.”.”

“Yesterday there was a serious excessive use of force at the military level when search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs’ residences. There is no excuse for the excessive display of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated,” Dyer said in a statement to The Post on March 26.

Dyer also said: “Mr. Combs was never arrested, but he spoke and cooperated with authorities. Despite media speculation, neither Mr. Combs nor any of his relatives have been arrested nor has his ability to travel been restricted in any way.”

Several of the other photos show the child, shared by Combs and his ex Dana Tran, walking through a field and holding on to a table. Instagram/diddy

Combs has been in trouble lately. Last month, producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones filed a $30 million lawsuit against the music mogul, alleging that he engaged in acts such as sexual misconduct, grooming and sex trafficking.

Jones alleged that the “Coming Home” singer sexually assaulted him repeatedly, from September 2022 to November 2023.

Jones further claimed that Diddy continually touched his genitals while grooming him for sex and forced him to hire sex workers.

The former employee also alleged that Combs threatened to “eat” his face, brandished weapons and even bragged “about bribing witnesses and jurors in the criminal case involving the 1999 New York nightclub shooting with Shyne ”.

Last week, Combs, 54, was the subject of two high-profile raids by Homeland Security in connection with a sex trafficking investigation. GIORGIO VIERA/AFP via Getty Images
The raids, which ended with federal agents seizing many of the music executive’s phones and computers, were the result of a lawsuit filed by one of Diddy’s former employees, Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones. MEGA

Additionally, Jones claimed that he was drugged and subsequently raped during a party in February 2023 that he attended with the singer.

Combs’ attorney, Shawn Holley, slammed Jones in a statement to Page Six, claiming Jones was “blatantly seeking an undeserved payday.”

“Lil Rod is nothing more than a liar who filed a $30 million lawsuit,” Holley said. “Your reckless mention of events that are pure fiction and simply did not happen is nothing more than a transparent attempt to grab headlines.

Despite increased media scrutiny, the “Bad Boy for Life” singer was seen smiling, laughing and chatting with fans while waiting in line for food. Instagram/@watson_fit

“We have overwhelming and indisputable evidence that their claims are complete lies. We will address these outlandish allegations in court and take all appropriate action against those making them,” he continued.

In November 2023, Combs and his ex, R&B singer Cassie, also settled a lawsuit that accused him of raping and physically abusing her for more than a decade.

Both sides “resolved the claims…to their mutual satisfaction,” Cassie’s attorney announced without disclosing the terms of the settlement.

“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably in terms of me having some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and attorneys for their unwavering support,” Cassie, whose full name is Casandra Ventura, wrote in a statement at the time.

Combs, for his part, said in a statement: “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best.”

However, the investigation into Combs for alleged sex trafficking continues.

On Saturday, two law enforcement sources told The Post that a 1999 nightclub shooting involving another of Diddy’s ex-girlfriends, Jennifer Lopez, could possibly be re-investigated as officers seek to expand the investigation into the affairs of Diddy. Diddy.

Despite increased media scrutiny, the “Bad Boy for Life” singer was seen smiling in public in Miami on Friday and Saturday.





Copy URL to share

Leave a Comment