Shirtless Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs smokes in Miami home after sex trafficking raids

[ad_1]

Music


Puff Daddy lives true to his name.

Sean “Diddy” Combs took a smoke break on the pier of his Miami mansion on Saturday, less than a week after the lavish estate and his $40 million Los Angeles estate were raided in connection with an investigation into sex trafficking.

The Bad Boy executive, 54, was photographed shirtless, wearing nothing but white shorts while taking a few puffs in the balmy Florida weather and then heading back inside.

Shirtless Sean “Diddy” Combs was photographed taking a smoke break on the pier of his Miami mansion after it was raided by Homeland Security on Monday. TheImageDirect.com
He was wearing nothing but white shorts. TheImageDirect.com
The rapper’s Miami mansion and $40 million Los Angeles residence were raided Monday in possible connection to an ongoing sex trafficking investigation. TheImageDirect.com
A source told Page Six that Combs was detained at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport while the raids were ongoing. TheImageDirect.com

Earlier this week, the feds turned Combs’ homes upside down while searching for evidence.

Shortly after searches were conducted on Monday, the “Last Night” rapper was seen pacing back and forth outside Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport.

A source previously reported that Page Six Combs was detained there while heading to the Bahamas with his 17-year-old twin daughters, Jessie James and D’Lila Star.

On Thursday, the father of seven was seen spending some quality time with teenage girls at Top Golf in the Miami Beach area. He even smiled and gave a peace sign to the photographers as he walked away.

Several people at his property in Los Angeles were handcuffed and questioned. Fox11 News
Two of his sons, Justin and King, appeared to be among those handcuffed. Fox11 News
The aftermath of the raids showed Combs’ belongings scattered throughout his residences. TMZ.com
Furniture was overturned and documents were searched and scattered. TMZ.com

Then, on Friday, athletic trainer Wes Watson shared an image of Combs on Instagram smiling with him at a well-known smoothie shop in Miami called Pura Vida.

The raid on Combs’ homes, in which several people, including his sons Justin and King, handcuffed and interrogated – came after several people accused him of sexual assault and harassment.

He quickly settled with his on-again, off-again ex, Cassandra Ventura, after she sued him for rape and abuse in November 2023. Despite the settlement, his lawyer claimed he was innocent.

“To be clear, the decision to settle a lawsuit, especially in 2023, is in no way an admission of wrongdoing,” attorney Ben Brafman told Page Six in a statement after the settlement.

Days after the raids, the “Bad Boy for Life” rapper was seen looking cheerful with social media star Wes Watson at what appeared to be a coffee shop. Instagram/@watson_fit
He smiled and waved at the camera. Instagram/@watson_fit

“Sir. Combs’ decision to settle the lawsuit in no way undermines his outright rejection of the claims. He is happy that they have reached a mutual settlement and wishes Ms. Ventura the best.”

He has since been sued for gang rape of a minor, sex trafficking and drugging a woman on a date before sexually assaulting her.


To see more Page Six that you love…


The Grammy-winning artist has vehemently denied the scathing allegations following the fourth sexual assault allegation against him in December 2023.

“For the past few weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy,” he wrote on Instagram.

Before the raids, Combs was accused of sexual assault, rape, drugs and more by multiple people. TheImageDirect.com
He also settled a rape and abuse lawsuit brought by his ex, singer Cassandra Ventura. TheImageDirect.com
Despite the settlement, Combs has maintained his innocence. TheImageDirect.com

“Individuals looking for a quick payday have made disgusting accusations against me.”

Diddy concluded: “Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the horrible things that are alleged. “I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.”

More recently, his lawyer compared the raids on his properties to a “witch hunt.”




Load more…









Copy URL to share

Leave a Comment